Sunday, April 27, 2014

What a month!!  Download the new version of Silhouette Studio or wait.  Waiting seems to have paid off.....Silhouette has restored some of the features we used efficiently and continues to update the new software.

Belinda has downloaded and has been pleased.  We will have to pick her mind at the next group meeting and hopefully, find out what is really great about this version.  Her Silhouette blog and comments about this has me ready to download without hesitation.

Monday, May 5, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. is our next come together.  Some tips to pass along and Belinda said last time she would review the print and cut in the new version.

Working on some show and tell from internet free files and should have some samples to bring.  If you applied the Trace feature we looked at last month on a project, do bring it to share.

Always seems to be more to cover than the time we have.

Looking forward to a sunny day and Silhouette sharing.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could make it. I always have so much fun and learn so much! I'm in Oregon visiting family, so I'll just have to wait until next time. Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cathy,
    Some how, I seem to have lost your email address and wanted to let you know that Diane and I would like to start coming back to the Monday Silhouette Meetings. I, personally am way behind and although I have downloaded the installed the new Software, it's all a bit confusing to me, so it's TIME I come back and catch up. I also have a new computer and seem to have LOST many contacts during the transition over...! I do HOPE you see this so that you know we plan to be there in June. I'll keep an eye out for the AE Newsletter too to make sure I'm on target with the date. We also thought we might come to a CROP too, so that will give up extra time to create with you!! Looking forward to seeing you and put my machine back into service!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be nice to see you again. I follow your blog and have checked out so many of the sites you mention. Congrats on being guest designer. You produce so many cards and take so many interesting classes and it shows in what you do. Happy the dogs are letting you create more. Will be at AE next Weds and our regular Silhouette meeting is a week from Monday. Will be continuing to work with the new software update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting to that time again.....June 2nd (ain't summer great or is it summer, our weather can't make up its mind) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. our Silhouette Group meeting at AE. Will continue to look at some of the new Software features. Hope to have a really fun new file made for pull secret window perforated cards. What's that you say???? Have to come to find out. Now, if I fail miserably to make this card, want to go over the shaped image edge that Doodling Debbie on YouTube did last year. That is also a fun technique to use with your Silhouette. Don't forget show and tell!!!! Always nice to get new ideas from what others are making. Have a nice Memorial Weekend. Cathy

    ReplyDelete