Thursday, September 25, 2014

Home after a nice long vacation!!  and ready to turn on that Silhouette machine and try something new.  Where did this cold weather come from?  It's only September!  It means we will be spending more time indoors unless you are caught up in winterizing your garden.... out to the orchards for the new apples....taking long walks to see the leaf changes or heavens to Betsy, getting ready for ski season.  But that's not a description of me......indoors...hot chocolate...cooking soups....knitting....sewing...books...and any sedentary activity that involves food.

As I look at the Silhouette blog and You Tube videos since I've been gone, I feel they are moving past me with all the new stuff.   Have not set in stone what I will go over at the meeting, but it will be definitely be something new.   I have fabric interfacing, magnet paper, adhesive paper and more in my stash of Silhouette stuff that I haven't worked with.    Also, have a request to come up with some holiday projects.   Who knows what it will be.   And e-mail me if you want me to incorporate something you are interested in.

Can you ladies bring any ideas (you have done recently or past) with holiday themes....past Christmas cards, Thanksgiving ideas, Halloween, etc.  to share.   If you feel up to a challenge with a fabulous prize (and you know how much I invest in those...at least a dollar or two), bring a holiday idea to show.

Also, come with your questions about our new Software or any topic that you ( and probably others) are struggling with.   If we don't have a ready answer, we'll put it on the "need to find out and learn" list.    It doesn't seem there is an end game to mastering this machine and I love it!!

If you haven't been following the Silhouette blog, take a look.  Their projects inspire me or are a jumping off point for doing something new and different.

Well, enough rambling...hope to see many of you at Absolutely Everything as we meet:


Monday, October 6th, 2014, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment